Metroholica

Trends,Health,Love,Professional Fundas, Flirting,Bitching and much more

A new age Metro girl Full of confidence, energy and determination “She got an attitude and knows how to carry” This blog is dedicated to all Metro girls and her fighting sprit

YES, I am Metroholica

* Trends * Love N Sex * Health * Professional Fundas

How to find out he is mama’s boy


I feel it’s ok to love your mama, and it's ok to have a good relationship with her but not a single women want a mama’s boy,

I hope you can understand, as with anything, there will be exceptions to every rule

but the rules work for most people most of the time

He calls his mother every day.

Yes. Some men do this. I know someone who did this REGULARLY. Note, I did not say his mother calls *him* every day -- that's different. That's more her issue than his. But if your man is doing the calling, something is wrong with him. Run away.

He goes on week-long holidays with her -- two or more times a year.

Yap, I also know someone who did this. He would run off to some foreign island with his mum, just the two of them -- it wasn't a family thing -- and spend 2 weeks (or whatever) with her. At least twice a year. He was 32 at the time.

He buys something for her every time you go shopping.

Oh, mummy would love this, don't you think? Hmm. Don't I think? I think you are running out of your mind, mister. Why else would you stop to look at diamond rings and think of HER instead of ME? huuuuuuuuu

. (If you think this is normal behavior for an adult male.... well, all I can say is give me the abnormal guy any day of the week.)

He goes to the spa with her.

I'm sorry, but this is something I find extremely unnatural, no matter how posh you might be. If your man is hanging out in the sauna with his mummy every month, there is something truly bizarre about that.

He wears, eats, and does whatever she tells him to do.

This is the most obvious, but I saved it for last because the others are just as significant. If he only wears the clothes she buys for him, or only travels to places she recommends, or only dates who she approves of -- you are dating a mama's boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

MYARCHIVE

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed